JULIE DISCIPLE OF FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE



  •  
  • Julie what are you? I'm a nurse.
  • Where do you work? In a big hospital.
  • What do you do there? I help the doctor to cure the sick.
  • What other duties do you perform? I take the patients to the operation theatre ,sometimes in a trolley and at times
  • in a wheel chair.
  • How do I look in  my white uniform ?  You look very smart and pretty too.
  • How do you like your job ? very much. Why?
  • I have to be alert  and watchful all the time.
  • Sometimes I have to attend night duty too.
  • I have to act a like a mother .
  • I prepare the beds, bring them food, and at times ,if necessary change their clothes too.
  • I also give them medicines and take their temperature and note them in their charts.
  • How have you to be with the patients?
  • Always smiling ,no matter how stressed I may be.
  • Talk with the patients lovingly and cheerfully.
  • What else do you do? 
  • When the doctor comes for a round, I accompany him and
  • tell him about the patient condition  and their progress.
  • Also I keep a track of the medicines received and distributed to the respective patient.
  • What is your motto in life?
  • CARE,COMFORT AND CURE.
  • Do you love your job?
  • Surely, that's why I took the nursing course and 
  • I am very very happy because I get an excellent opportunity of serving the humanity.
  • When the patients get well and go home, they call me sometimes and enquires about me and my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEARN A TO Z ONLY 26 ALPHABET

LEARN TO ENJOY SIMPLE POEMS

WALKING THE BEST EXERCISE.