SOUNDS SAME MEANS DIFFERENT.





  • http://www.singularis.ltd.uk/bifroest/misc/homophones-list.html 
  • She gave birth on the upper berth. ( birth/berth)
  • Do not break the brake. (break/brake)
  • You can can the vegetables in the can.(can/can/can)
  • Cheque your check before you issue.(cheque/check)
  • Can you hear me clearly here?( hear/here)
  • Write with your right hand.(write/right)
  • I think you are not weak this week.(weak/week)
  • They two went to collect the tickets too.(two/too)
  • As you sow, so you reap.(sow/so)
  • Try to meet me near the meat shop.(meet/meat)
  • I do not know how to say no to him.(know/no)
  • The deer is very dear to me.( deer/dear)
  • Learning never ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEARN A TO Z ONLY 26 ALPHABET

LEARN TO ENJOY SIMPLE POEMS

WALKING THE BEST EXERCISE.